PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:14 pm 

The help forum suggested I was supposed to receive the Winchester from the trunk of the SUV but the trunk was empty from the get go. I cannot progress any further without this item, what should I do?

edit: Also I've found a bug related to the SUV. Despite its being locked, I can still "start" the car then "drive" the car, which leads to the screen freezing white and a looping audio file.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:50 pm 

Boomstick Quaid wrote:
The help forum suggested I was supposed to receive the Winchester from the trunk of the SUV but the trunk was empty from the get go. I cannot progress any further without this item, what should I do?

edit: Also I've found a bug related to the SUV. Despite its being locked, I can still "start" the car then "drive" the car, which leads to the screen freezing white and a looping audio file.

Hi this is definitely a bug! Can you please email me at support@kittylambda.com. You should not be able to to start the car this way-- and you are correct about the item in the trunk.

One other user has reported an issue with the SUV, I'll need to fix your save file for you to be able to continue. Please see the main topic in the support forum for information on where your savegame1.dat file is located. Thanks!

Takin' it EASY, riding my BIKE, makin' my GAMES.
http://www.kittylambda.com