PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:03 am 

I'm in the gas station, and when the Sawyer shows up there's a little scene. Carrie says "But that is the plan," and then the game keeps the focus on her. It's not exactly frozen, but I can't do anything. Neither reloading nor restarting the game helped.

Another bug I encountered: With the Breakout boss, I shot one of the red guys with the crossbow and lost character control, but I could still move the paddle. The red guy kept shooting me, but no others spawned like they had in my previous attempts, and I didn't die. Once I finished the boss, I could move again, but had the red overlay from the bandit shooting me still. I'm guessing something went wrong here.

I've attached my save for the first bug if you need to see it or can fix it. I feel like I'm getting near the end and I'm really excited to keep going.

Attachments:
rhogasave.zip [184.25 KiB]
Downloaded 310 times

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:43 am 

rhoga wrote:
I'm in the gas station, and when the Sawyer shows up there's a little scene. Carrie says "But that is the plan," and then the game keeps the focus on her. It's not exactly frozen, but I can't do anything. Neither reloading nor restarting the game helped.

Another bug I encountered: With the Breakout boss, I shot one of the red guys with the crossbow and lost character control, but I could still move the paddle. The red guy kept shooting me, but no others spawned like they had in my previous attempts, and I didn't die. Once I finished the boss, I could move again, but had the red overlay from the bandit shooting me still. I'm guessing something went wrong here.

I've attached my save for the first bug if you need to see it or can fix it. I feel like I'm getting near the end and I'm really excited to keep going.

Hi Rhoga! Can you please drop me a quick email at support@kittylambda.com. I'll look at your save file right now. One other player encountered this same issue and I think I know what it is, but I don't want to explain here since it's major spoilers for other folks (I won't spoil anything for you though!) Thanks!

Also: thanks for the note note on the boss, it sounds like its' not interacting with that weapon properly so I'll fix that, too!

Takin' it EASY, riding my BIKE, makin' my GAMES.
http://www.kittylambda.com

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:21 am 

Appreciate the PM! That solved it and let me wrap up this delightful experience.
But really, he declares something like that and starts walking and I'm not supposed to follow? That's not right at all! :lol:

Edit: It occurred to me to mention that the Garbadge Mine can be entered before getting the wand by getting one of the machine enemies to fire at the grumpy ticket dispenser. While not game breaking, it probably wasn't intended.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:19 pm 

rhoga wrote:
Appreciate the PM! That solved it and let me wrap up this delightful experience.
But really, he declares something like that and starts walking and I'm not supposed to follow? That's not right at all! :lol:

Edit: It occurred to me to mention that the Garbadge Mine can be entered before getting the wand by getting one of the machine enemies to fire at the grumpy ticket dispenser. While not game breaking, it probably wasn't intended.

Haha! You are smart to follow him, what I didn't realize is that he would open the gate. Haha, I was like *BOGGLE* what!? I didn't program that. They open doors, what I didn't realize is that the game engine sees the gate as a door. Oh dear. =)

The other sequence break you mention is pretty cool, I'm going to leave it in but will put a hint box for people who luck out and do this the first time around, so they know they are still missing something.

Takin' it EASY, riding my BIKE, makin' my GAMES.
http://www.kittylambda.com