Sorry there's been lots of activity on the forum but I haven't checked it for awhile! I'm super super busy on a new game that should be out this month. Totally different than The Real Texas (I have games that are similar to TRT in development, too, though so don't worry if you want more of this madness, it is definitely on it's way too)
- The gamer shirt does have a purpose, but it's not a major thing
- The area to the east of the castle can't be accessed--sorry! Basically, I originally implemented the castle grounds to be about 9 times as large as the castle itself; so there was an entire other set of gates, a lake, forest with deer, and another area with barracks and a prison (part of this is what youa re seeing) This had to be cut from the game because I was just totally overwhelmed in trying to pull things together, and this area was making the game way too hard as well. I'd like to do a (free) content update to the game sometime, but so far have not had any major ideas. If I did I might try and use (some) of these areas since they were already implemented. To give you some idea: the 'real world' castle area as implemented was about the same size as the entire town of Strange and farmland; but this was mostly just scenery with only a few quest type things, so in a way all you are missing is scenery, not a whole bunch of actually cool things.
- The sheet music cannot (unfortunately) help you find tapes. The tapes-hunting is a bit tedious, sorry. I put it in for the type of person who enjoys that kind of thing, although really the best way to find them all would be start a forum post or FAQ or something as likely every tape has been found by at least *somebody*
- Kenrich's love interest can definitely be figured out, there are a lot of clues throughout the entire game
- Dead snake is just a dead snake, haha sorry it was random. Hopefully it made you laugh slightly to find it.
- "Old Handy" I have no idea what this even is! Sorry
Where did you find it, and what does it look like?
EDIT: Also, random thankyou for your kind words and also helping out with clues on the forums. I'm really glad to hear you enjoyed the game so much, it reallly makes me happy. Your suggestion for a bonneville clue with the rocks is good, too
Takin' it EASY, riding my BIKE, makin' my GAMES.http://www.kittylambda.com