PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:54 am 

I was just trying to make a list of all the equipment that is in the game and its affect on the cowboy. So far I have:

Head
Cowboy Hat - ???
Beaver Fur Top Hat - Reduces damage from bats/prevents bats from attacking you??? Never used it.

Neck
Wiccan Charm - ???
Gold Medal - Increases movement speed.
Blood Charm (forget what it is called) - Restores health upon killing and enemy ???
Wedding Ring - triggers Wedding sequence upon sleeping in a bed

Torso
Peacock Top + Pants - allows you to pull the Legendary Henry Rifle out of the rock. Not sure if you have to be wearing them to actually fire the rifle or not. Makes you sparkle.
Body Armor - Reduces damage from bullets. Not sure if it helps with the idol darts.
Lightning Mail - I am assuming it reduces electrical damage, but I couldn't confirm this.
Championship Belt - Allows you to break free from Slime attack (possibly Hammon too?) faster.
Quickdraw Belt - Allows you to quickly swap between available weapons by pressing number keys.

Legs
Peacock Pants + Top - allows you to pull the Legendary Henry Rifle out of the rock. Not sure if you have to be wearing them to actually fire the rifle or not. Makes you sparkle.

Feet
Oxford Wingtips - Increases movement speed. Not sure if it stacks with the Gold Medal.

Feel free to add or correct. I know I am missing some items.

I am assuming most of the clothes are simply cosmetic? I wore the Swan Dress most of the game and I certainly didn't seem to notice anything different.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:28 am 

You can indeed shoot the gun without the Jumpsuit equipped. One thing you missed are the Mud Boots, which allow you to walk in the green slime in the Garbadge Mine without taking damage.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:48 am 

Also missing the Eye of Cornelius necklace, increases range of all weapons.

The top hat prevents you from being attacked by the bats in the Garbadge Mine, but not the brown ones in the Formation.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:44 pm 

Does the gamer shirt do anything? I couldn't figure it out, but it seems like it should based on how you get it.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:26 am 

Mud Boots - prevents damage from walking in slime in the garbadge mine.