Post subject: I have a cold!
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 5:37 pm 

So, last week I came down with a cold something awful, right after I got the basic www.kittylambda.com set up. Since then I have been taking it easy, working on project Lui actually since it doesn't stress me out quite like VtV sometimes does. Right now, in VtV, I need to make a list of features I'd like to get implemented before releasing it. Then, I think it's time to release it and start promoting it a little more agressively.

Anyhow! So I've been a bit on haitus, due to cold/flu season I suppose. But not completely out of touch!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 1:16 am 

My cold is gone. November has been a slow month! Well, I have worked a little on project lui (visit kittylambda.com to find out more) but have also done a little work on VtV. I want to release another beta ASAP but first I want to fix the bug that appears on intel 950G platforms. The next beta might be the last one before I release the game! Anyhow, I've been sort of low-key lately, working on this other project (another sure sign it's time to release VtV) and so I thought I would put a note up here... I'm still around! =)