Post subject: HELP!
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 12:01 am 

so i bought this new cargo ship that has like 3571 sheild. so i thought hey lets try out the new sheild on the SUN the sheild was holding/regenerating before doing any damage(Sweet!!!!) well then a friend came into my room and started talking about PC hardware and such so i forced shut down my PC to make it quicker (VtV was still open). so when i logged on tonight im still on the sun alive (Cool!!!!!) but now i keep getting a oops your having a network problem over and over and now i can move.

HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

edit: nvm problem stoped soon as i got away from the sun.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 5:46 am 

Weird! That's the bug that exits you out right? I still haven't really fixed that, I've only encountered it once in a number of months. Anyhow glad it sorted itself out, I'll take a look at it tonight.

Woot, new demo should be soon!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:46 pm 

Calvin wrote:
Weird! That's the bug that exits you out right? I still haven't really fixed that, I've only encountered it once in a number of months. Anyhow glad it sorted itself out, I'll take a look at it tonight.

Woot, new demo should be soon!

yea it was the one that says opps you had a trouble connecting or something then after like 5 secs the screen will go black and then all i could so is either close VtV. or close VtV and get a website pop up.