PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 8:15 pm 

When i run Venture The Void, I connect and all but when I goto play online OR offline there is no servers or worlds. I don't get why its happening, if you would be so kind to help me, I would be so greatful. I really want to play this game and iv only just been able to get it working (I've watched this game for a LONG time.)

Thank You
Rapier

P.S. Why does this sound like a e-mail or a letter O.o

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 10:15 pm 

I'm having the same problem. I go to Join, no games up. I go to "Create Offline World," there are no worlds to choose from.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 5:23 am 

Ahoy, thanks for posting! There are a few possible reasons for this:

One, there is a delay of a few seconds with the server when you first go to join a game. I will work on that this week, actually, since the reason for it is a little silly.

Two, when you first go to choose a game it may show you a blank list (this is on the Choose Game screen). Click [+] to go to the Join Game screen. This (after another annoying delay of a few seconds) will show you a screen listing all the games you are allowed to join. Choose one and click [>] which will join the game, and make it your current.

I think the main issue might be with the long server lag on these screens. I had some problems with the game information not always being up-to-date but the way I changed it was overkill, so I'm going to either change it back or try and fix it otherwise. However I won't be able to get to it until Wednesday.

Thanks for the post, please let me know in the forum whethere this information was enough to get you started, as there could be antoher problem as well that I'm not aware of.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 7:05 pm 

Okay, thanks to you guys for pointing this out, I finally got off my butt and fixed it. Still not fully tested, but it seems to be working. So the server should be a lot more responsive now. =) Enjoy!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 5:31 pm 

Sorry for not posting i'll just go try it out

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 5:32 pm 

Woo Thank you it works, the game rocks!. Thanks again.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 7:30 pm 

Excellent, thanks! Sorry for being so lazy on fixing this, I've known about it for some time but hadn't gotten around to it.

Enjoy!