Post subject: Black screen
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 4:59 am 

Hi
I have logged into the game and started it where it tells me I got a phamplet then it goes onto loading the planets, it sits for a couple of mins then the screen goes black and I cant see anything, I could get out of the game by other means and ended up having to restart my computer. Can anyone help me with this, thanx.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 3:08 pm 

Unfortunately, some other people have reported a similar problem and I don't know what causes it =(

If you could send me the file trace.txt that is in your installation folder, it would give me some clues but so far I've not really been able to fix this. Just email trace.txt to psysal@venturethevoid.com.

You might also try running the game in windowed mode (use the setup tool) and make sure compatability mode is enabled (also in the setup tool). But this was tried for someone else with the same problem you are having and it didn't work!

Thanks for the report, sorry the game isn't working for you,

Calvin

Post subject: Sent file
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 5:33 am 

I have sent the file to you. I have also tried a couple of things but all I'm getting now is an error that windows has to close the program, this is even with everything set back to normal settings.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 12:19 pm 

thats my problem too! hmmm realy bad! >_<

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 3:34 pm 

arucard I think unfortunately this is all the same problem, basically it's a compatability issue that I haven't been able to fix since I don't have the right hardware =( But! It's high on my list of things to fix. If you wanna email me psysal@venturethevoid.com the file "trace.txt" that should be in the installation directory, it might help me to figure things out!

Thanks for trying the game, sorry it bonked on you.

Calvin