PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 12:07 pm 

i have bought the full version, i know im entering the correct login information cause ive done it several times on the website, and i directly copy and paste the registration code into the feild in the utilities area, but it keeps saying i have entered a invalid registration code.

please help lol.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 3:34 pm 
Site Admin

Hi there! Ugh! This sucks, I'm not sure what is going on and I won't be able to check into it until tonight (I'm at my other job right now.) You can try leaving the registration code blank, just entering your username/password and connecting to the game server. It should transmit the code to you automatically.

The server does show you as being registered, so you should be able to play online without any problems. The registration code is only needed for offline play. I'll look into this as soon as I get home from work. Just wanted to get a reply to you ASAP. Thanks for your support!

Calvin

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:21 pm 

when i try to start it up without the code entered it says the trial version is over, and gives me the options to go to the website, or quit the game.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:22 pm 

um, ok thats strange, i tried right after that last post, removed the registration and it let me in. . . um, ok lol, ill keep this posted with any errors, aside from that, happy flying

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:45 pm 
Site Admin

Awesome, glad to hear it seems to be working. I'm still going to look it over when I get home tonight though, make sure everything's cool (and/or figure out why it wouldn't accept it manually).

Thanks again,
Calvin

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:48 am 

Hey there, I had a check and it seems that the reg key it shows should be working. Please let me know if you have any more problems, I will get it fixed! Thanks again,

Calvin

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 2:28 am 

i'm having the same problem. when i delete the registration code, it lets me play without the 'trial time expired' but it otherwise treats me as if i'm on trial time. no offline games, yada yada.

the next time i play it says invalid code and i have to go delete it otherwise it wont let me play. this is the same wether i copy-paste the code from my profile and when i let it download the code.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 2:35 am 
Site Admin

Hmn, this really shouldn't happen. I'm going to check this right now, not sure what is going on with it. If neccesary I'll get you a new reg code to let you play offline, I think for DesertViper once he let the game auto-download the reg code it was fine.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 2:49 am 
Site Admin

Okay, I double checked things and did notice something that might explain it. Please check in the setup tool that the user name you entered is "Ivellios", not "ivellios" (i.e., it's case-sensitive). This is definitely a bug in the software, since usernames generally aren't case sensitive... I think =) Anyhow the next version will have this fixed. But please let me know if this doesn't fix it. I've tested the registration key on your profile with "Ivellios" and it does pass on my version, but not with "ivelios".

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:33 pm 

admin wrote:
Okay, I double checked things and did notice something that might explain it. Please check in the setup tool that the user name you entered is "Ivellios", not "ivellios" (i.e., it's case-sensitive). This is definitely a bug in the software, since usernames generally aren't case sensitive... I think =) Anyhow the next version will have this fixed. But please let me know if this doesn't fix it. I've tested the registration key on your profile with "Ivellios" and it does pass on my version, but not with "ivelios".

sorry, i didnt think of or try that. that seems to have done the trick. it is working how i percieve it is supposed to work. it will also allow me to make an offline game.

it will only let me make an Eden game however. i though by clicking on it, it would list the others and then allow me to download the planet packs, but i found the download links.
(potential feature?)

Calvin, thanks for checking in on this, i really appreciate it. ^.^

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:11 am 
Site Admin

The planet packs can be downloaded from the website, and then installed via the setup tool, then you should be able to create an offline game using them. Happy spacefaring!

Post subject: how do i find the key?
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:39 pm 

I can't find where you get the registration key! where do you get it? :(