Post subject: Sound problem
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:45 am 

I'm playing the unregistered game so I don't know if it's a nag thing or not but:

The game has sound for the initial screen, but once I log in and start playing I only get sound/music about 1 out of every 8 times or so.

I've fiddled around with the options, changing the sound detail settings and other stuff and found no real pattern for it.

Also had the game crash a few times whilst doing city stuff.

Also one last thing, if my connection is getting shitty...and say the connection is broken for a few minutes, and I've got a "waiting on network" message after clicking a city building to enter it, if I get impatient and click on another before the connection restores, then it does finally come back.... interface control is gone. Have to quit and restart the game.

GREAT GAME though! I love it to pieces and plan on registering when I can afford too.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:36 am 

Aahh... Dead forums.. not a good sign. Still fun without sound though :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:48 pm 

Heya, yeah the forums are pretty dead. I'm still around though! =) I need to figure out a way to get the forums to email me whenever there is a post, or something.

Anyhow I'm not 100% sure why the sound isn't working. Are there sfx and no music, or nothing at all? What version of windows are ya running?

Thanks for your interest! I'm basically just keeping the game running at this point, I'm putting my effort into something called The Real Texas.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:48 am 

Right on, yeah you gotta move on to the next project at some point. :P

Either the sound fully works, or fully doesn't :] the title screen always works, but it usually cuts out as soon as I move on from it.

Winxp Pro, Audigy II Platinium, AMD XP 2.4, 1.5 Gigs, Geforce 6800 GT.