PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:27 am 

I tried buying out a store, but when i picked up an item, it re appeared in the dialogue options. I eventually make a $17,000 debt over $10 items before i realised something was wrong. I tried to drop items: Blank screen, tried to buy the items: Still had them after paying. I spent ALL my money on this (well... I didn't have much to start with, but you get my point). Since there was no way out, i quit and re entered, and i was finally out of the shop. But to this day, i can't buy any items because of the fact i have to first pay off these ones.

When i go into the sell section of an outlet, i try to sell my stuff, and i get a "The secretary looks at you quizzically" message. I try and find a back button for the conversation: I can't. The only way to get out of this is to close and re-open the client. This same thing also happens when you go to the registry in the city hall (Not that that matters, what is it useful for anyway? Every quest tells you were they are...)

EDIT: Just started a new game and i was tasked with finding " ," that's right, i have to find a space-comma.

EDIT2: I made a video that half-kinda outlines the second bug, exept with a bank account:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPOPHQtD1Mg

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:00 am 

So i guess VtV is now no longer supported? Then i guess i'll just see how it works on XP.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:06 am 

I'm kind of trying to decide what to do with it. I definitely poured a huge, huge chunk of my life into it but I can't put anything else. Right now the trial is like 40 hrs or something which is sort of my way of making it free. If I thought it would generate some interest I would make the game free, outright. Might be nice to let somebody else run the server, like maybe I'll open source the server code or something?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:27 am 

This game is better than most of the games that i have brought (and I'm still on the trial, barley even dipping my feet into the game), the only problem i see with it really is that i have only ever seen it in one place, and only as a casual link at that. If this game could get some publicity, something like a click-able signature banner.

I say a yes to releasing the server code, but not allowing it to be customisable. Having more than one server to host the games on would be great, because the main server will be under less of a load, will crash less, and there will be a lot more games out there for people to choose from (If they pay, of course). This might take a little bit of coding, but only to point the client at a different server, and to tell the main server what others there are out there.

Don't make it free. If you make it free, just imagine if suddenly it becomes well known and popular; you have just lost a major source of income. Also, if you can't put aside less than an hours pay to buy an awesome game, then you must either not care about the game that much, or you really really need the money for something else (Again, it is less than an hours worth of pay for pretty much all jobs, unless my currency is dramatically different to yours)

Please, whatever you do, don't allow it to die yet.