I created a world 6 game named Light-Speed VI.
1. When entering the ministry of commerce, and chosing the option "Materials" the description that rolls is longer than the screen, making it impossible to hit the continue button. You have to ctrl-alt-delete out from there.
2. When entering a space bar, and rapidly making the choice to sit down at the bar, the game failed to roll any description, and failed to throw further conversation options, including the option to leave. Again, you must ctrl-alt-delete out from there.
3. When asking to see the citizen's registry in Llo city, the game rolls the pre-list saying "Here is a list of the citizens of Llo city: ". No list rolls, and no conversation option buttons are thrown. Again, you must ctrl-alt-delete out from there.
4. After some purchases of Refined Kerosene in several different cities, and sales to several others, the industries you trade with start to list their items on a negative scale, for both selling and buying. When an industry lists, in either buy or sell:
"Refined Kerosene 2317.64 [-12]"
You cannot purchase or sell any kerosene from them, as the quantity is under 0.
5. The same problem as in 1-3 occured when being attacked by a citizen of a city.